Sales and Marketing
The worlds of sales and marketing have been redefined. Gone are the days of simply pushing out information to attract buyers. The business world is looking for expert knowledge and guidance in a complex and crowded marketplace environment.
At the Kilfoyle Group LLC, we recognize the sea change that is occurring in these fields. The power of information has shifted to buyers and “spray and pray” can no longer be a marketing strategy. Buyers are largely ignoring the traditional messages of marketers and they aren’t looking to others for information because, simply put, using Google is easy.
What buyers are looking for are experts to help weed through the mass of available information to find what’s useful and how to apply it in developing a solution. Your organization’s ability in both providing expertise and helping buyers use relevant information can be the difference in whether or not you reach your organizational goals.
Our marketing and sales solutions:
- Marketing Strategy: We’ll help your organization develop an overall marketing strategy that resonates with potential customers by developing your message, creating a competitive advantage, and then identifying and exploiting niches and opportunities.
- Organizational Branding: We’ll help you develop, build and enhance your brand to make an emotional connection with your buyers, clearly deliver your message, create customer loyalty and, ultimately, generate customer advocacy.
- Individual Branding: The organization’s brand is not the only brand you need to develop. The individual brands of your employees are becoming increasingly visible to buyers and ever more important in earning business. We’ll help you build the brands of your employees and align them with that of your organization to showcase your expertise and talent.
- Thought Leadership: We’ll help you stake a market leadership claim by working with you to demonstrate your organization’s expertise and become a more important voice in your market.
- Sales Strategies: Cold calling is dead. Emails are ignored. Three martini lunches now only happen on reruns of Mad Men. We’ll help you develop sales strategies that work in today’s world, including leveraging social media networks, implementing value based selling, and creating real time engagement.
- Sales Competencies: The death of the salesman has occurred. In his place is a new breed of salesperson, one that is an expert listener, a problem solver and a technical expert. We’ll work with your sales talent to develop and enhance the sales skills needed in the 21st century.
- Inbound Marketing: The days of “spray and pray” are gone. In is smart marketing that showcases expertise and utilizes analytics to measure its reach and impact and develops and nurtures prospects.
- Social Media: Much has been made of “joining the conversation”, but an organization must have something relevant to say in the first place to have a worthwhile dialogue. We’ll also assist you in making what you say relevant and help define the right social media channels so that your expertise reaches the proper audience. And, in doing so, you’ll find that your buyers really will want to have a conversation with you.